Innisfil Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Innisfil is a town in Ontario, Canada, which is located on the western shore of Lake Simcoe in Simcoe County. The city is immediately south of Barrie and 80 kilometres north of Toronto. Historically, it had been a rural area, but the growth in nearby cities such as the Barrie area and the Greater Toronto Area boosted residential development in Innisfil. Innisfil is derived from the Irish word Inis Fáil, an ancient mythological name for Ireland.
Innisfil Real Estate Trends and Information
As per 2016 Canada Census, the population of Innisfil reached 36,566, with an increase of 3839 people. The city witnessed an 11.7% increase in population from 2011 to 2016. The population density of Innisfil is 262.71/km², and the total area of the town is 139.2 km².
- AGE: The average age of the town is 42.4 years, whereas the median age is 40.7 years. The working class (15 -64 years) constitutes 67.3% of the total population. The youngest age group follows the working-age group, making around 17.3% of the population. The smallest age group is the eldest people, who account only for 1.5 % of the population. Surprisingly, no one in the city was above the age of 100 years at the census.
- IMMIGRANTS: Out of the total population, there were 5,745 immigrants in the city. Around 295 people migrated to the city from 2011 to 2016. In addition, there are around 30 non-permanent residents in the city as of 2016.
- DIVERSITY: Out of the total population, 7.8% of people are from the visible minority group. As for the visible minority population, Black people form the most significant portion (22.6 percent) of the population. Latin Americans stand second with a count of 560 people. Both South Asians and Chinese follow Latin Americans to stand third in terms of the minority population.
Homes For Sale in Innisfil
Dwellings in Innisfil are of various types based on their structure, including apartments, rowhouses, detached houses, and semi-detached houses:
- Single Detached Houses: 12,385
- Other Attached Dwellings: 975
- Other Single Attached Houses: 20
People living in private households was 36,440.
The average household size was 2.7.
Innisfil Housing Market
Average price of all property types in Innisfil: $667,866
- Change in price of all property types over the period of one year (September 2021): +$55.6k
- Percentage change in the price of all property types over the period of one year (September 2020- 2021): +9.08%
- Average price of Detached homes in Innisfil: $667,436
- Average price of 2-bedroom Detached homes in Innisfil: $476,669
- Average price of 3-bedroom Detached homes in Innisfil: $653,703
- Average price of 4-bedroom Detached homes in Innisfil: $790,584
- Average price of 5-bedroom Detached homes in Innisfil: $974,655
- Monthly rent of a 1 bedroom apartment in City Centre: $1,633.33
- Monthly rent of a 1 bedroom apartment outside of City Centre: $1,333.33 C$
- Monthly rent of 3 bedroom apartment in the city centre: $2,066.67
- Monthly rent of 3 bedrooms apartment outside of the centre: $1,800.00
Schools in Innisfil are managed by a number of boards from Simcoe county. Some of them are Simcoe County District School Board, Simcoe Muskoka Catholic District School Board. Most people in Innisfil, ON, have received a high school education. Most people in Innisfil, ON, have completed high school education which counts for 9660. However, 25.96% of inhabitants, as per the survey, say that they have not completed any certificate. The third-largest group are people who have completed a university degree, with 3,485 people.
- Tanger Outlets: It is a shopping mall chain featuring a variety of brand-name & designer outlet stores. A variety of shopping showrooms are featured in the mall outlets.
- 400 Market: This market is situated at a 5-minute drive south of Barrie, Ontario, off Highway 400 at Exit 85 Innisfil Beach road. The 400 Market remains open year-round every Saturday and Sunday from 9 to 5 every weekend. Presently, there are 500 vendors under one roof with an additional outside. The market is also home to a full-time Antique Mall that is 30,000 sq. ft. open seven days all year.
- Cookstown Antique Market: This 6000 square foot barn, around 100 years old, features 35 antique dealers offering valuable antiques. This place is heaven for people who love to collect and hoard beautiful and useful antique pieces. Cookstown Antique Market features vintage and antique furniture, doors and windows doors & windows, hardware, lighting, linens, lace, heirloom textiles, purses, advertising, nostalgia, glassware, jewelry, china, vinyl records, fishing tackle, memorabilia and collectibles in infinite variety. The antique market also offers the facility of “holding” a valuable for 24 hours to satisfy oneself with measurements and space.
FAQs (Innisfil Real Esatate)
- Q1 What is the rent for a one-bedroom apartment in the city centre of Innisfil, ON ?
The rent for a 1-bedroom apartment in the city centre of INNISFIL, ON is $1,633.33 .
- Q2 What is the average rent for a three-bedroom apartment in the city centre of Innisfil, ON ?
The rent for a three-bedroom apartment in the city centre of INNISFIL, ON is $2066.67.
- Q3 What is the average price of a 2-bedroom Detached house in Innisfil, ON ?
The average price of Detached homes in INNISFIL, ON, is $667,436.
- Q4 What is the average price of homes (all property types) in Innisfil, ON ?
The average price of homes in Innisfil, ON, is $667,866.
- Q5 What is the average price of 3-bedroom Detached homes in Innisfil, ON ?
The average price of 3-bedroom Detached homes in Innisfil, ON, is $653,703.